Mashed Mustard Potato Salad
- 4 pounds white potatoes
- ¾ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish or dill pickle relish
- 4 hard boiled eggs , chopped coarsely
- 1cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Cook potatoes till done.
- Mash potatoes like you would for regular mashed potatoes, with a little milk and butter.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Chill for an hour before serving.
I try and make this dish a day ahead. The flavors meld together so much better.